Scheduling Virtual Appointments
We wanted to reach out to pass along some updates in light of the spread of COVID-19.
Until further notice, therapists at Palo Alto Smart therapy will hold all sessions virtually using our secure, HIPAA-compliant platform called Secure Video. It’s face-to-face and operates similarly to Zoom, FaceTime or Skype – except Secure Video is confidential and secure.
Some requests from you:
- If you are a current client at Palo Alto Smart Therapy, please let your therapist know if you’d like to cancel your appointments or recurring appointment at this time (please within our normally-requested 48 hr time frame) to allow as many clients opportunities for support and change as possible.
- Unless your therapist hears from you otherwise, they will count on meeting at your normally scheduled day, time, and frequency—just virtually.
- Please let your therapist know if you would like to make any changes to day, time, or frequency, and we will do our best to accommodate.
- If you are uncomfortable, uninterested, or unable to do telehealth for the time being, just let your therapist know and you can discuss other options.
- If you saw a therapist at Palo Alto Smart Therapy for sessions in the past and are looking for support at this time, please call 650-422-2944, and we will get you on the virtual schedule.
- If you are interested in meeting with a therapist at Palo Alto Smart Therapy for the first time, please call our office at 650-422-2944 or schedule a 20 minute phone consultation.