We Work with Anxiety Suffering because of anxiety is optional
While stress and overwhelm are absolutely normal for the times in which we’re living, suffering because of anxiety is optional. We teach people to manage anxiety. Your anxiety can be a tool to keep you sharp rather than a curse that controls your life.
If you are suffering from anxiety, your overactive stress response might result in:
- Fear that everything you have built and worked for will fall apart
- Difficulty concentrating
- Anger and lack of patience
- Feelings of overwhelm
- Fear of losing control
- Fear of impending doom
- Fear of making mistakes or making a fool of yourself to others
- Excess of energy. You feel like you can’t relax
- You’re often under a lot of pressure. You feel like you carry the world on your shoulders
- Sleep issues: insomnia or difficulty falling or staying asleep, bad dreams, waking up in a panic attack.
Or, physical symptoms like:
- muscle tension or body aches
- chest pain or tightness
- feeling like you have to force yourself to breath or shortness of breath
- rapid heartbeat or racing heart
- tingling in the body
- dizziness or lightheadedness
- stomach upset
- sexual dysfunction or disinterest
Don’t put up with anxiety another day
Call 650-422-2944, email contact@PaloAltoSmartTherapy.com or use our online scheduler to sign up for a free consultation find out how one of our experienced therapists can help you.